BFI B5 / B6 / B7 Stage 2 Complete Replacement Engine MountEBFIB56ES2
After a lengthy period of design and testing we are proud to announce the release of our complete replacement engine mount for Audi B5, B6, and B7 vehicles. This mount will completely replace your old, tired, hydraulic engine mount. In its factory form, the engine mount is fluid filled by Volkswagen/Audi to aid in creating a softer, cushier ride. This softness is a detriment to performance and overall longevity as the fluid within the mount can often cause premature failure. We eliminate this possibility by replacing the mount completely with our proprietary bushing and bracket/Cup design. Maximizing bushing area while trying to minimize vibration where possible gives our mount the advantage of having the best ride characteristics possible from a urethane bushing mount.
- 1996-2001 B5 Audi A4 1.8T & 2.8L
- 2000-2002 B5 Audi S4 2.7T
- 2002-2005 B6 Audi A4 1.8T & 3.0L
- 2005-2008 B7 Audi A4 2.0T & 3.2L*
- 1998-2004 C5 Audi A6 2.7T, 2.8L & 3.0L
- 2001-2003 C5 Audi Allroad 2.7T
- 1998-2005 B5/B5.5 VW Passat 1.8T & 2.8L
- B7 Audi A4 models with the Tiptronic transmission are equipped with active mounts and will trigger a MIL if resisters are not added. Resisters are currently under development to remedy this problem.
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY - TWO REQUIRED PER VEHICLE
Utilizing laser scanning technology - we are the first to offer a solution that gives a factory fit and finish to each mount. All bosses are matched replicas of the stock locations, and all tool clearances and specs are maintained.
We are the first to develop a fully Billet Replacement mount for the Audi/VW Longitudinal platform that retains all of the factory alignment and stress relieving features. The use of billet aluminum instead of cast and an increase in minimum thickness creates a mount that is dramatically stronger than the cast stock mount.
with its 65a durometer bushings are geared towards the spirited enthusiast who wants better control over motor movement without the sacrifice of excessive vibrations.
with its 85a durometer bushings are more for the hardcore enthusiast who is more concerned with performance than cabin vibrationï¿½ great for spirited runs and track cars. Not recommended for daily driven vehicles!