42 Draft Designs Corrado VR6 TestpipeEX-10-01
Regular price $94.99
Removing the catalytic converter on a VR6 results in a sharper exhaust note and better flow. Horsepower gains of 3-5hp can be had in the upper RPM ranges while low end torque is not sacrificed. Our test pipes are CNC mandrel bent, TIG welded for a perfect fit. FEATURES:
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined flange mates exactly to the stock flange
- TIG welded construction
- Available reduced to fit stock band clamp or 2.5" through
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatsheilds or sensor wiring.
- 1990-1994 VW Corrado SLC VR6
- Read & understand local laws and emissions testing requirements before purchasing. In many states it is illegal to remove emissions components. Emissions compliance is the sole responsibility of the vehicle's owner.
- May cause 'catalyst below efficiency' fault code and / or check engine light (CEL) to illuminate in the instrument cluster.