42 Draft Designs MK3 VR6EX-03-01
Regular price $94.99
This 42DD testpipe is reduced to fit the stock sleeve clamp. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with very pipe. 42DD test pipes are CNC mandrel bent, TIG welded for a perfect fit. Our VR6 test pipes are available reduced to fit the stock sleeve clamp, or 2.5" through to fit 2.5" cat-backs. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with very pipe. Though based on the mk3 VR6 cat, our test pipe fits a wide range of VWs. Check out the list below to see if this pipe fits your car. FEATURES:
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined flange mates exactly to the stock flange
- TIG welded construction
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatshields or sensor wiring.
- Complete Test Pipe Assembly
- OEM Catalytic Converter Gasket
- Locking Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1994-1999 VW MK3 Jetta/Golf/GTI VR6
- Up to 1997 VW B3/B4 Passat VR6
- 1989-1993 VW Corrado G60
- Read & understand local laws and emissions testing requirements before purchasing. In many states it is illegal to remove emissions components. Emissions compliance is the sole responsibility of the vehicle's owner.
- May cause 'catalyst below efficiency' fault code and / or check engine light (CEL) to illuminate in the instrument cluster.