APR Stage III / III+ EFR7163 Turbocharger SystemT3100000-01
Regular price $5,499.99
APR Presents the Stage III EFR7163 Turbocharger System for the 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 engine! The APR Stage III Turbocharger System produces an incredible 522 HP and lays down 10-second quarter mile passes, all through a convenient, affordable and expandable, turn-key solution. It represents a threat to the establishment of turbo four cylinder vehicles of yesteryear, and breaks the hearts of muscle cars and exotics everywhere as they are left in the dust by an engine a third the size of theirs, screaming a turbocharged battle cry as it passes. It is a vicious beast, yet a beast easy to tame. It makes for a civilized daily driver that quietly sips premium fuel with surprisingly excellent mileage. Deceivingly quick transient response, with near stock-like turbo lag makes for an experience devoid of the compromises many would expect from an engine this size. It is the answer to the desire for more power, and its the brainchild of APRs talented engineering teams, with over a year and a half of initial development, and a never ending drive for perfection. It is easy to install, blisteringly fast, and produces an absolutely exhilarating driving experience. Welcome to Stage III! QUICK FACTS:
REQUIREMENTS & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Incredible Power Offering up to 522 HP, this is the most powerful 2.0T turbocharger system we have ever created!
- Blistering Acceleration 10-second quarter mile passes, and 0-140 MPH sprints 15 seconds faster than a stock Golf R!
- Ultra-Responsive and Reliable Turbocharger A Borg Warner twin scroll EFR7163 delivers amazing top end power with incredible response all in a ultra-reliable turbocharger unit.
- Multiple Configurations and Room for Future Expansion Turn Stage III into Stage III+ with APRs fueling system and get more power with more headroom to go further in the future.
- Turn Key Solution, Including Software No headaches sourcing parts or costly "dyno tuning." Stage III is a complete bolt on solution all the way down to the APR ECU Upgrade software that makes it all possible.
- Harmonious Balance Between Hardware and Software APRs Engineers have done the hard work. They have tested what works and what does not to deliver a true bolt-on package worthy of the APR name.
- Premium Materials Throughout No corners were cut. Stage III only uses the highest quality materials and components.
REQUIREMENTS & RECOMMENDATIONS:
- APR Fueling System Upgrade is required to achieve Stage III+ power levels. No changes are needed for Stage III.
- New 3" downpipe is included, but requires using an APR midpipe with high-flow cat. IF you have an existing APR downpipe, your midpipe can be reused. If not, you may purchase the APR Midpipe separately.
- APR Carbon Fiber Intake System is recommended.
- APR Intercooler System is recommended.
- Upgrade Clutch for manual transmission cars or APR DQ250 TCU Upgrade for DSG equipped vehicles is required.
- Audi 8V A3
- Audi 8V S3
- VW MK7 GTI
- VW MK7 Golf R
- APR is pleased to announce the turbocharger upgrade path just got a little easier little for their loyal APR customers. If youve purchased an APR ECU Upgrade and want to upgrade to one of their turbocharger systems, you can take advantage of fantastic savings! Its their way of saying thank you for enjoying our ECU Upgrades before stepping up to the big leagues! Please contact us for more details!
- An APR Dealer MUST check software availability and compatibility before purchase.
- Availability and ECU Compatibility: Stages, programs, and features may not be available for all ECUs.
- ECU Revision Notice: Multiple ECU revisions exist for each platform. APR software may be temporarily unavailable when factory updates are applied. An APR dealer can check availability in person, or over the phone if the ECU boxcode/revision is known.
TURBOCHARGER LOYALTY PROGRAM: