BFI MK3 2.0l ABA Performance KitMK3ABAPERFKIT-S-1-N
Regular price $239.99
Our MK3 ABA Performance Kit is the perfect way to increase performance on your OBD-II 2.0l 8v Golf or Jetta! These MK3 ABA Performance Kits include one motor mount kit, one PEM and an optional MSD coil upgrade. This kit saves you up to $70 over regular retail price!
MOTOR MOUNT KIT
All of our MK3 motor mount kits are constructed from solid gravity cast polyurethane and NOT made from rubber like the performance robbing factory pieces. This will ensure an extremely long product life that will not break down like rubber, while still proving huge increases in performance. All necessary hardware is included!
- Stealth Mounts are recommended for ABA enthusiasts who want factory-like comfort with increased performance over stock.
- Stage .5 Mounts are recommended for ABA enthusiasts who value performance over comfort. These mounts will generate some in-car vibrations.
- Stage 1 Mounts are only recommended for ABA enthusiasts who want maximum performance from their ABA. These mounts will generate significant in-car vibrations!
Our BFI PEMs are designed specifically to not only increase power and throttle response, but to also smooth out the power as it is delivered throughout the RPM range. Both Stage 1 and Stage 2 ABA PEMs offer noticeable performance gains over stock on the torquey ABA engine. Carefully mapped adjustments to the fueling and timing allow the most to be extracted from VW's bulletproof powerplant while using 93 or 91 octant. All ABA-specific PEMs also delete secondary oxygen sensor and secondary air injection check engine lights.
- Stage 1 PEM is programmed for vehicles with factory camshaft.
- Stage 2 PEM is programmed for vehicles with aftermarket camshaft.
With our in-house, BFI designed bracket, you can now simply adapt an MSD Blaster coilpack to your MK3 ABA just like factory. Utilizing a CNC machined aluminum adapter you can bolt this high powered pack in place just like factory. The MSD Coil puts out 40k volts instead of the lackluster 28-30k volts from the stock unit. In addition to cleaner, more powerful spark, the MSD unit is more reliable than the ABA part which are commonly known to fail. Adds $130 to the price.
- Your choice of: Stealth Mount Kit, Stage .5 Mount Kit or Stage 1 Mount Kit
- Your choice of: Stage 1 PEM or Stage 2 PEM (cam specific)
- Optional: MSD Coil Upgrade
- 1996-1998 MK3 Golf/Jetta OBD-II 2.0l ABA
- Please include camshaft specs in the comments of your order!
- Only fits OBD-II models!