BFI MK4 Stage 2 Mount Kit - INSERTS (6-cylinder)EBFISTG2CKI6
Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Our billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can.
STAGE 2 ENGINE INSERT KIT:
- With its 85a durometer bushings are for the enthusiast who is looking for maximum performance from his motor mounts - great for heavily modified street cars and track cars. Expect a noticeable increase in noise, vibration and harshness when adding Stage 2 mounts to your vehicle.
- One complete replacement engine side mount
- One set of transmission mount inserts
- One set of dogbone mount bushings
- Hardware for engine mount
- 2000-2005 VW Golf & Jetta with 2.8l 12v & 24v VR6 engine
- 2004 VW R32 with 3.2l 24v VR6 engine
- New dogbone hardware is not included, but can be purchased from our website HERE.
- Transmission mount bolts can be reused, but if you'd like to purchase them please contact your local VW/Audi dealership. Trans mount hardware part numbers: (2) N-905-969-06,(2) N-102-096-05