Harmonic Damper Crankshaft Pulley
A stock crank pulley is designed for a stock engine. When an engine is modified, the stock crank pulley does not do it's job of keeping vibrations to a minimum. Fluidampr has a solution for that problem! Using a special design, these pulleys will eliminate much of the vibration produced by your engine. That will keep your flywheel, trigger wheel, and timing gear on the crank even at high RPM usage!
The Fluidampr pulleys have a precisely machined inertia ring inside along with special silicone fluid, that can absorb vibrations through all frequencies. The stock rubber dampened pulley uses rubber for dampening only for the frequency of the stock engine. These Fluidampr pulleys are great for any engine setup you may have. They do not require any frequency tuning like a stock pulley would.
- Decreased Flywheel & Gearbox clatter (Especially with 02M/02Q gearbox) . Flywheel clatter can be heard when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel (whether steel or aluminum)
- RPM drop reduction
- Engine Vibration reduction. Extremely critical with impulse wheels bolts coming loose in high horsepower 1.9 / 2.0 TDI's engine
- Sized for an OEM replacement. Does not over drive or under drive the accessories
- Steel construction with Black Zinc plating to combat oxidation
- Depending on the turbocharger set up , gains can be from as low as 3whp/4lb ft of torque to as high as 29whp/40 lb ft of torque
- SFI 18.1 certified
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.