BC Racing MK4 Golf / Jetta Coilover KitH-02-01
Regular price $1,000.00
The BC Racing BR Series model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for the fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits and a BR Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. SPRING TYPE OPTIONS:
- BC Racing Springs - default spring type offering excellent performance and comfort.
- Swift Springs - upgraded spring type from Swift which offers improvement spring response and industry leading stroke range. ($320 option - Requires 2-3 week lead time)
- Extreme Drop Springs - for the ultimate low, BC Racing's extreme drop springs allow for maximum lowering capabilities. (Requires 2-3 week lead time)
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Linear Piston and Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment via Shock Body, Not Spring
- 30-Clicks of Damping Adjustment (Compression/Rebound) Simultaneously
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Top Plates
- SAE9254 Powder Coated Springs
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Lock Rings
- 53mm Aluminum Threaded Shock Bodies
- Precision machine welded STKM13C Steel Lower Mounts or 6061-T6 milled Aluminum Lower Mounts where applicable
- 100% bolt on in place of OEM brackets
- 1999-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Golf
- 1999-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta
- 1999-2005 MK4 Volkswagen GTI
- 2003-2005 MK4 Volkswagen GLI
- 1998-2010 Volkswagen New Beetle
- Only fits front wheel drive models. Does not fit R32.
- Choosing either 'Swift Springs' or 'Extreme Drop' from the option box increases build lead time to 2-3 weeks. These are consider custom configurations and any order cancellation or modification will required a 20% restocking fee. This is a non-negotiable policy!
- Picture used for illustrative purposes only.