Black Forest Industries is seeking a motivated and detail oriented person to fill a position in our expanding warehouse. This position will report directly to our warehouse manager and perform daily duties including but not limited to
- Accurately pick inventory from shelf
- Order fulfillment for both e-commerce and wholesale customers
- Receive and barcode inventory
- Box and assemble assorted parts for inventory
- Maintain cleanliness and organization
Requirements expected for this position
- Strong time management skills including punctuality
- Ability to quickly and accurately pick and fulfill orders
- Knowledge of automotive parts / aftermarket strongly preferred
- Ability to efficiently assemble components comprised of multiple complex pieces
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Black Forest Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all full time employees health benefits, paid vacation as well paid sick leave. In addition to those benefits we also offer a structured performance based bonus incentive as well as weekly paid company lunches. All employees are eligible for substantial parts and labor discounts in addition to negotiated access to facilities. We have a very relaxed yet focused atmosphere with growth potential for all positions.
Please submit all resumes / CV to email@example.com