Want to Work For Us?
We're growing! At the moment we are looking to fill a few positions here at BFI to add to our team with the intention of increasing our productivity noticeably.
Black Forest Industries offers competitive pay based on experience, as well as paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick days, a comprehensive health care plan as well as additional employee parts and service discounts. We have a very friendly and community driven atmosphere that is far from corporate!
If you or someone you know thinks they're a good fit for one of the positions below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales/Customer Service Representative
Hiring Now - Accepting Resumes
We are looking to add to our sales and customer service team; with our increased sales volume we need to add to the wonderful team that helps sell and manage all our retail customer orders. We invite you to apply for this position if you would like to work with us at Black Forest Industries and fit the following criteria:
You must share our passion for European automobiles and great customer service. You must possess strong communication skills and have at least a base level knowledge of German automobile parts and service (VW, Audi, BMW Porsche, Mini).
- Answering customer emails/phone calls as well as engage in-store customers
- Act as a first point of contact for Black Forest Industries product knowledge on social media platforms
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Help customers find information for our products as well as direct them to the correct product fitment for their vehicle
- Escalate questions and concerns via help tickets to the proper department
- Maintain an organized work area and showroom space
- Problem solve and troubleshoot common customer issues with a product or service
Future Hire (4th Quarter - Accepting Resumes
We are planning to add to our marketing team! You could be the tip of the spear for our marketing communications, and the fist point of creation for our website listings and processes. Requirements of the position:
Degree in Marketing or digital media, or relevant experience required.
Photo / Video experience a plus, but a willingness to learn Camera skills is required
Strong Writing and communication skills
Strong understanding of German automobiles and their parts (Audi, BMW, VW and Porsche).
Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with co-workers, and customers.
- Help to execute marketing weekly tasks and monthly goals – email, social media accounts – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook forums etc.
- Create/build and add to existing website product listings
- Design and build marketing materials for BFI products
- Implement SEO changes and social media platform marketing
- Help build, adjust and execute online marketing campaigns
- Assist in Video production – Project cars, install videos, advertising videos and vlogs. You will help with writing, production and filming
- Communicate with sales and marketing teams to help implement strategy
Please submit all resumes / CV to email@example.com