Want to Work For Us?
We're growing! At the moment we are looking to fill a few positions here at BFI to add to our team with the intention of increasing our productivity noticeably.
Black Forest Industries offers competitive pay based on experience, as well as paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick days, a comprehensive health care plan as well as additional employee parts and service discounts. We have a very friendly and community driven atmosphere that is far from corporate!
If you or someone you know thinks they're a good fit for one of the positions below, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
European Automotive Technician
We are experiencing a large volume of service and performance customers here and are in need of a qualified technician to join our service staff. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Minimum 2 years direct experience with VW/Audi vehicles -- certifications preferred. Valid in-state driver's license and clean driving record. Flat rate pay with very competitive rates based on experience and performance.
- Examines customer vehicles and identifies necessary vehicle repair and maintenance
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications -- brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-needed basis
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized and neat bay
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
Please submit all resumes / CV to email@example.com