Want to Work With Us?
We're growing! At the moment we are looking to fill a few positions here at BFI to add to our team with the intention of increasing our productivity noticeably.
Black Forest Industries offers competitive pay based on experience, as well as paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick days, a comprehensive health care plan as well as additional employee parts and service discounts. We have a very friendly and community driven atmosphere that is far from corporate!
If you or someone you know thinks they're a good fit for one of the positions below, please email us at email@example.com
Hiring Now - Accepting Resumes
We are adding to our production team! Do you love building things? Do you love putting things together, making sure every detail is right? We are looking for an individual who shares our passion for European automobiles and a great level of attention to detail. From building engine mounts and catch cans, to assembling shift knobs, shift paddles and everything in between.
Requirements of the position: Solid attention to detail and skill for making sure steps are completed successfully; High School diploma preferred; Aptitude for tools/assembly and automotive experience a plus.
- Assemble and build products with hardware following build sheets and guides.
- Help manage inventory, suggest build requests and tend to build cue software.
- Help with reciveing finished goods and raw materials for assembly/processing.
- Maintain consistent workflow and adjust to help with shipping throughput.
- Assist shipping and receiveing during times of high demand.
- Adjust and suggest items for manufacturing cue based on demand or inventory levels.
- Assist with daily order routing software.
Please submit all resumes / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org