IE 2.5L 5-Cylinder Intake ManifoldIEIMVB1-BK
Regular price $874.99
Bring your 2.5L 5 cylinder VW engine to life with the Integrated Engineering cast intake manifold. The factory 2.5L 5 cylinder intake manifold is designed to channel air into the engine sufficiently well to meet the original horsepower targets, while being cost effective and easy to install. This compromise means that there is room for significant improvement. The IE performance manifold has been designed from the bottom up to put performance first. IE engineers exploit careful tuning of the intake manifold runner lengths and diameters to create a resonance effect which rams more air into the cylinders. The plenum and runner designs have been carefully optimized with computer software for maximum flow, allowing your engine to breathe easier and perform at its best. We have carefully engineered and tested this intake manifold in house to get the best results possible in any condition. Due to the unique plenum and runner design, your 2.5L 5 cylinder engine will be allowed to breathe the way that it naturally wants to, this piece will allow for great gains over the factory intake manifold, extending the powerband further into the RPM range. We have carefully engineered and tested this intake manifold in house to get the best results possible in any condition. During testing performed on our in house engine dyno, the IE 2.5L intake manifold produced excellent power gains through the mid-high range and very little low end power sacrifice with maximum gains of 48.2BHP over the factory manifold. Features:
Included with manifold:
- Optimized bellmouth inlets create maximum power throughout the RPM range
- Thick wall cast construction for durability in N/A and turbo applications
- 100% engineered, tested, and cast in U.S.A.
Included with manifold:
- Head flange hardware
- Head flange seals
- Throttle body screws
- Throttle body seal
- Fuel rail screws
- 2005.5-2009 VW Rabbit & Jetta 2.5l
- 2010-2014 VW Golf 2.5l
- Does not fit MK6 Jetta or B7 Passat 2.5l models with hydraulic power steering!
- Not recommended for vehicles with automatic transmission. The intake manifold will physically fit on automatic cars, but the power gains will not be seen as they would with manual transmission cars. The power gains are seen in the high RPM range, which is not reachable on automatic cars, as they have rev limiters in the transmission controllers that cannot be removed.
- Short runner intake manifold software required to maximize horsepower gains - sold separately.
- We recommend also purchasing IE's intake kit which is made specifically for this intake manifold. That intake kit can be found HERE.