AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI - Diamond Black Tips
For those who want to turn it up to 11, go Track. The Track Edition retains the same precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the resonated mid-pipe. Instead, the Track Edition comes complete with a non-resonated mid-pipe, leaving the mid-muffler as the only filter. This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. But fear not – if after running the Track Edition you're feeling it’s a bit too much, AWE makes it easy to swap over to a Touring Edition with the Conversion Kit. Just bolt it on and tone it down a bit – easy! When it comes to tips, the Track Edition finishes off with 102mm slash-cut tips, featuring the AWE logo, so they know what team you're on. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste. They're also double walled to ensure a mirror finish - even under hard usage.
- AWE Track Edition Exhaust for VW MK7.5 GTI - Diamond Black Tips
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Four and a half generations of AWE VW engineering strong.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Max gains of 21 hp and 24 lb-ft of torque at the crank without software (when paired to an aftermarket DP)
- Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
- 102mm double-walled tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the in-house AWE MK7 GTI
- Features AWE’s Lifetime Warranty
- Perfect Fitment – Guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed