BFI MK2 Manual Shift Boot (Alcantara)
After you upgrade to a BFI shift knob, the first thing you notice is just how much the factory shift and brake boots are lacking. We now offer specific fitment boot options in various materials to compliment your new shift knob. Don't underestimate just how much such a simple piece can dramatically improve the feel of your interior. These boots are precision cut for consistent fit. All boots are produced in-house using only the best materials available. Choose from the available material and thread colors to give your interior a unique, or OEM plus look.
- One manual transmission shift boot
- 1985-1992 MK2 Golf / Jetta models with manual transmission.
- We do our best to represent the boots in all color combinations available. Some images may be representative to illustrate color.
- Shift boot color and stitching color varies based on what's selected above.
- Shift boots fit BFI Shift Knobs only!
- All shift boots are made-to-order and require approximately 5-7 days to be produced, but actual manufacturing lead time may be longer under some circumstances. Rest assured, we will do our best to ensure all shift boot orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
- Lower trim ring not included! Stock trim ring must be reused.
- Alcantara requires periodic cleaning to maintain its color and soft feel. We recommend using Sonax Alcantara Cleaner.