BFI MK4 Motor Mount SpacersEBFI700396062
Regular price $124.99
Tired of smashing those expensive oil pans on your MK4? Looking to gain a bit of extra clearance, but don't want to raise your car up? These engine mount spacers are the perfect option as they are a simple and quick install that give you an additional 17mm of clearance. Sold as a kit of two spacer plates and two dogbone sleeves, these spacers install between your engine mounts and your engine mount brackets and are fastened with included longer, and most importantly, upgraded 10.9 hardware. These spacers are also fully clear anodized for corrosion resistance and long lasting durability. Our spacers will last a lifetime. INCLUDES:
- Two 17mm spacer plates (left & right)
- Two 17mm dogbone spacer sleeves
- Upgraded 10.9 hardware
- Upgraded motor mounts are highly recommended when uses these spacers.
- In most applications the hood will close without modification but in some instances hood liner will need to be trimmed.
- Vehicles that are significantly lower than stock may experience the axles hitting the frame when using these spacers. Frame notch may be required.
- While these spacers will work with all factory and aftermarket engine and transmission mounts, we cannot guarantee the correct length of hardware for all non-BFI aftermarket mounts.