BFI MK5 / MK6 - Transmission Mount - 5 Speed / Tiptronic - Stage 2
Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Our billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can. STAGE 1 TRANSMISSION MOUNT:
- With its 85a durometer bushings are for the enthusiast who is looking for maximum performance from his motor mounts - great for heavily modified street cars and track cars. Expect a noticeable increase in noise, vibration and harshness when adding Stage 2 mounts to your vehicle.
- One complete replacement 5-speed manual / Tiptronic transmission mount
- Installation hardware
- 2005.5-2014 VW Golf & Jetta with 5-speed manual or 6-speed Tiptronic (auto) transmission
- 2009-2014 VW Sportwagen with 5-speed manual or 6-speed Tiptronic (auto) transmission
- 2012-2014 VW Beetle with 5-speed manual or 6-speed Tiptronic (auto) transmission
- Tiptronic/automatic models may experience more vibrations than their manual transmission counterparts. This is due to the way the automatic transmission's torque converter operates.