EBC Yellow Stuff Front Brake Pad Set
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads. BC Yellowstuff pads are used on the UK Silverstone Race Track Drivers experience cars because of their high performance and longevity. Yellowstuff also claimed a win in the Targa rally and for two years running in the Brazil Mitsubishi off Road Team Desert Challenge. HIGHLIGHTS:
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Trackday racing
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake Fall-Off.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use.
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal.
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red brake in surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- MK7 VW GTI (Performance Pack only!)
- MK7 VW Golf R
- 8V Audi S3