IE 2.5L 5 Cylinder MK5/MK6 Vacuum Pump Blockoff Plate
This plate allows you to remove the troublesome vacuum pump from your VW 2.5L engine. This avoids an expensive repair and bulletproofs your engine for the future. Our plate is the original and best, with a collar that slides into the engine to block off the oiling galley for the original pump.
The IE 2.5L Vacuum Pump Block-off Plate is used when removing the factory expensive and failure prone vacuum pump, allowing you to run a the brake booster directly to the intake manifold. This setup is popular for 2.5L engine swaps or for customers who have a failed vacuum pump looking for a bullet-proof inexpensive solution. Removing the stock vacuum pump also provides more engine bay space and reduce load on the engine freeing up power. This in-house CNC machined aluminum plate includes all mounting hardware and is o ring sealed for a leak-free solution.
- Easy bolt-on vacuum plate delete solution
- Removes faulty stock vacuum pump
- Allows traditional brake booster to manifold setup
- In-house CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- O ring sealed for leak-free operation
- Includes all stainless mounting hardware
- VW - Golf 2010-2014 (MK6)
- VW - Rabbit 2006-2009 (MK5)
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5)
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6)
- VW - Jetta SportWagen 2011-2014 (MK6)
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y)
- VW - Beetle 2011-2015 (MK2)